Also Visit Our Page About "Traffic Exchangers"
Why is it possible to earn money just by clicking?
It's a question many people ask themselves, and some even have prejudices about these methods of making money from the internet. Yet they are wrong, and we'll explain why it works, and even very well!
Where does this money come from?
First you must know that all this money is at stake just advertising. Some people are willing to pay more or less money to have visitors to their website, and therefore they will look for sites that offer them to submit their ads to thousands of surfers.
Well, why ME would get this money, would you say?
You should know that advertisers hold contracts with advertising agencies to promote their sites such as: The advertiser gives $ 10 to the authority, which in return promises 1000 visitors te the website.
1000 visits for surfers that are not particularly interested is long, and governance will have to wait a while before signing a new contract for $ 10 ...
This is where the PTC appeared. Their goal is simple: pay the surfer to visit the advertiser's website. Thereby accelerating the circle. Certainly, the advertiser will earn less money since it will donate a portion of its revenues to the surfer, but it will be able to sell 1,000 visits in minutes if it has many active members. So in the end, it pays much more!
Let us analyze what happens in detail with a concrete example:
1) An advertiser wishes to receive 200 visits to his website.
2) He will go to a PTC and he will buy a campaign of 200 clicks for $ 5.
3) The PTC then pays a penny a click to its members, which will cost him $ 2 for 200 clicks.
4) Even if the PTC has to reward referrals, the earnings will still be around $ 1 to $ 3.
5) Some PTC today have thousands of members, be assured their daily profit is more than comfortable.
Finally, in this story everyone ends up as a winner! Whether the PTC "X" or "Y", the principle remains the same. So, we hope that skeptics will be convinced now.